- BRIEFCASES OF ENGLISH BRIDLE LEATHER
- A SLIGHT CHANGE OF HEART
- At the end of 2012 while in the process of closing our
Main Street shop, open since 1976, I announced that in the approaching
semi-retirement I would no longer make briefcases.
- Last year, I found myself working with some leather which
resulted in a finished briefcase. Pleased with the effort, I've
decided to make one from time to time and offer same for sale.
- The dark brown one posted recently has sold. Not having
made a black one in a few years, I have done just that. Pictured
below, youll note the nickel hardware. It has an outside
back pocket, full size zippered pocket in the front panel under
the flap, one large interior section with pen pocket, and removable
- A 15 inch laptop in a padded sleeve will fit nicely.
- The price is $485.00 plus shipping
x 13 x 4
- If interested, send
an email referencing the case. I'll reply with photos and
answers to any questions.