- BRIEFCASES OF ENGLISH BRIDLE LEATHER
- A SLIGHT CHANGE OF HEART
- At the end of 2012 while in the process of closing our
Main Street shop, open since 1976, I announced that in the approaching
semi-retirement I would no longer make briefcases.
- Last year, I found myself working with some leather which
resulted in a finished briefcase. Pleased with the effort, I've
decided to make one from time to time and offer same for sale.
- Two Cases Available
- The dark brown one posted recently has sold. Not having
made a black one in a few years, I have done just that. Pictured
below, youll note the nickel hardware. It has an outside
back pocket, full size zippered pocket in the front panel under
the flap, one large interior section with pen pocket, and removable
- A 15 inch laptop in a padded sleeve will fit nicely.
- The price is $485.00 plus shipping
x 13 x 4
- Knowing the black case will take a while to sell, I have
just completed a larger two section case using medium brown leather
and nickel hardware. This is a rugged case with strong dee rings
mounted on top for daily use of a shoulder strap. Inside on the
divider is a calc/phone pocket, a business card pocket and a
double pen pocket. On the inside back panel is a two section
pocket for misc. Under the flap on the front panel is a full
size zipper pocket and on the outside back is a full size open
pocket for newspaper, etc. A 15 laptop will fit the rear
inside section. All panels and pockets are bridle leather. The
inside panels are lighter weight, but the same tannage.
- The price is $850.00 plus shipping
x 13 x 6
- If interested, send
an email referencing which case. I'll reply with photos and
answers to any questions.