- BRIEFCASES OF ENGLISH BRIDLE LEATHER
- A SLIGHT CHANGE OF HEART
At the end of 2012 while in the process of closing our Main
Street shop, open since 1976, I announced that in the approaching
semi-retirement I would no longer make briefcases.
- Last year, I found myself working with some leather which
resulted in a finished briefcase. Pleased with the effort, I've
decided to make one from time to time and offer same for sale.
- The case made last fall has been sold and another, made
this April, sold before I could put it on the website.
- Pictured below is a case just finished this May. If interested,
an email referencing the case. I'll reply with photos and
answers to any questions.
- The price is $450.00 plus shipping
16 x 12 x 4
- Outside back pocket, full size zippered pocket in front
panel under the flap, one large interior section with pen pocket,
removable shoulder strap.